Any time of the year there are wonderful unlimited things to do on The Central Coast. Use your internet to get details about;
- Wine festivals in San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Arroyo Grande.
- Golfing at Avila, Morro Bay, Monarch Dunes, Hunter Ranch, Cypress ridge, Blacklake, and more.
- Farmers markets on Thursday night in San Luis Obispo, Friday night on the sand at Avila Beach
- Hearst Castle 50 miles up the spectacular California Coast
- Peaceful, scenic drive 45-minute drive up and over See Canyon Road
- Hikes at Johnson Ranch, Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Montana DeOro
- Avila Valley Barn - great family outing to see farm animals, gift store and produce
- Fantastic beaches at Avila, Morro bay, Pismo Beach
- Concerts, dancing and dinner at Madonna Inn
- Top restaurants:
Ember - Arroyo Grande, Windows on the Water - Morro Bay, Ciopinot - SLO, Splash Cafe - Pismo